Monday, January 13, 2014

A Gift Box

Hello friends, 

I have made a gift box for one of my friend and forgot to take the picture before writing her name. Sorry for such an image.



I was inspired  by the the steps in the link

I used handmade paper for making the box. It is very simple to make the box. There are various other templates that can be used.

Then I covered it using another pattern paper. Quilled a flower and placed it over the quilling strip and wrapped it around the box.

For the tag used patterned paper. And the box was ready......

Linking it to the challenge:  Funday Friday challenge

Thanks for visiting the blog....

Rupali

3 comments:

  1. hi rupali... welcome to the world of blogging... nice creation there.... all the best...thank you for stopping by my blog and for the comment :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to blog land Rupali..... Wish u a joyous journey.... Thanks for dropping by my blog..... Hav a gr8 day

    ReplyDelete